Tuesday, May 8, 2012

ARGH! 10 weekks!

The weight loss Gods are messing with me! Numbers first:

This weeks loss 1 (stinkin, stupid pound!)
Surgery total 50 on the nose!
Total loss: 84

A long LONG time ago when I was close to this goal, I couldn't pass it. I was working full time as a nurse, and going to the gym at night. Walking between 5-7 miles a day.  No matter what I did I could not pass this number. I thought that after having my guts rearranged that moving past this number would be a breeze. Apparently not so much! UGH!  I thought for sure I would be there this week. This is the first time I am truly a little pissed about not losing.  I am only 2 lbs away!!!!

However, I am not dwelling. I was in the gym today. Met my couch to 5K training goals and am going to try to up my water more, and get more veg and fruit in. I also need to remember that I am now 5 sizes down. Also, that my weight loss is noticeable to people other then Chris and I!

We went camping this weekend. So. Much. Fun! I was very proud of myself that I did get (just about) everything in. I was a little short on fluids. But I blame that all on Chris, for wasting my drinking time getting his car stuck! LOL My everything is very different now, but I just did my thing and tired to do it fast so that I didn't make it a big deal. My belly button did great as well. I did find a deer tick near it on Saturday morning. Talking about making your heart beat fast! I hadn't even thought about bugs, I was only focused on the sand. But it is fine. I am counting down the months until I can get it fixed and more forward with my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment