Tuesday, May 1, 2012

So Stinkin Close!!! 9 Weeks

Today is 9 weeks! Wow it does fly by! First off here are the numbers:

Total loss for the week 6 lbs!

Total loss since surgery 49 lbs! I have lost a little more then one of the girls!!

Total loss from highest recorded: 83 lbs!

I am SO stinkin close to my first goal! It is not the 50 lb mark, which is awesome in it's self. I am 3 lbs away from my first goal!! ARGH! So close! I really want to be at that number or lower before Chris' graduation. I know it is just a number, but I haven't seen this number in a LONG  L O N G time!  Fingers crossed that this time next week I am shopping for my first Pandora charm!

I am still rockin the gym. Completed my 5K work out goals this week. Thursday they increase! I did notice that my heart rate stayed lower today even though I had the treadmill at a 5 degree angle @ 3.0 miles per hour. I hope that means my body is adjusting. I pretty sure it is. The work outs are getting easier each time.

I have felt pretty good. I did notice that I was wiped out over the weekend. We did get a lot done, but I just felt more tired than I had been. Today that is better. I wonder if it has anything to do with my period ending. I don't know. I am learning to take each day as it comes.  That is a tough one to learn!

Oh, I almost forgot I joined myfitnesspal.com feel free to look me up. My user name is 2shortpeopleruleme. A lot of my bariatric friends use it for tracking.  I am never going to hit the calorie goals! It has me at 1600, yeah, I am like a 1000 under that!

No comments:

Post a Comment