Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Just The Facts

Just a quickie update post!

Here is the break down....

Today is 8 weeks!!!

Total loss from highest recorded... 77 lbs!

Total since surgery... 44 lbs!

This weeks loss 3 lbs!

Today I had to see the counselor today. That went great! On my way out I saw Liz, and she asked if I wanted to get some new measurements. Since September till today I have lost a total of 42.25 inches! 7 of those are just from last month!

Tomorrow I am doing my first two-a-day. Gym in the morning and 5K group training at night. I normally go on Saturday but I am changing back to Wednesday because my next few weekends are booked. Glad to report it all super fun things like camping, graduations and grad parties!!  I am super close to my first milestone! Feeling great!

1 comment:

  1. So proud of you! Keep it up. You are doing it...step by step, inch by inch!

    ReplyDelete