Friday, April 13, 2012

Picture Motivation




OK, so, I did take pictures preop. Begrudgingly. I hadn't looked at them till last night.  We took my 6 week pictures last night  I was amazed how much things have changed already! I am not ready to really post them anywhere that I don't consider 'safe', so you won't be seeing these on facebook! But I must admit I am pretty proud of myself looking at these side by side.

I missed the 5K training on Wednesday. Not gonna lie, I totally copped out. The weather was iffy and it is  a good 45 min drive to get to the park where it is being held. I didn't want to fight the traffic just to get there and have it rained out. But, something good come from it. I joined a gym. Chris and I had a talk about it and I went looking with my sister yesterday. I settled on Gold's. It was almost half of what I would have been spending per month on a swim pass.  Plus Chris can come along on the weekends for free and the girls have their own kid gym! Wahoo! I went today and I loved it! Did 30 mins on the treadmill and walked 1.4 miles. My favorite part of the gym (so far) is that they have a movie area with a ton of cardio equipment in it. So I could do my thing in the dark! I didn't watch the movie. I like to listen to music when I work out. They were playing 50 first dates. Tomorrow the weather here is supposed to be great so I will not be copping out and will indeed make it to 5K training!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! I can see a difference. I am a TV watcher with my elliptical. If I can find a good show to watch, I am good to go. :)

    ReplyDelete